Top 10 reasons to study in U.S.A
1. U.S.A universities have an international reputation for excellence in many disciplines.
2. U.S.A has a reputation for adopting new technologies at a faster rate than in most other countries and enters the new millennium with one of the highest rates of Internet access in the world.
3. Facilities for teaching, training and research are world-class in terms of state-of-the-art laboratories and classrooms, outstanding libraries and modern technology.
4. U.S.A qualifications are internationally recognised when seeking employment or further study at leading international universities.
5. The U.S.A education is renowned for practical application of studies. Research and industry bodies are continuously interacting with various educational institutions, thereby assisting students to apply their studies in the real, practical world.
6. U.S.A is a safe, friendly, sophisticated, multicultural and harmonious society in which students can learn and travel in an English speaking country.
7. U.S.A is an international leader in safeguards and support services for international students. Specialist services for international students are well resourced, quality assured and can be enjoyed in a safe and welcoming society.
8. U.S.A also offers excellent value for money, with living expenses and tuition costs in U.S.A considerably less expensive as compared to other comparable countries and a standard of living that is amongst the highest in the world.
9. International students in U.S.A can work up to 20 hours a week during course time and full-time during vacation periods. Thus the student’s aquire useful experience while they are earning money.
10. U.S.A is among the top ten largest spenders in research and development and is internationally recognised in a number of fields for outstanding achievements. U.S.A produces approximately 2 percent of the world’s scientific research papers, placing it on a per capita basis ranking with the United States and the United Kingdom.
USA Education System:
The American Education system offers unimaginative flexibility and unbelievable facilities for research and self-development. You are free to choose your “credits” according to your physical, intellectual and financial capabilities. US education is eminently affordable, if done the right way. For Indian students wishing to pursue higher studies, institutions in the United States offer excellent opportunities. The U.S. educational system is very different from its Indian counterpart. U.S.A. has more than 3,300 accredited colleges and universities, which offer a wide range of graduate and undergraduate programs. U.S. universities pride themselves on being at the forefront of technology and educational techniques, and in making available to their students the best possible equipment and resources. Many graduate programs in the United States offer training that enables students to become teaching of research assistants. At the advanced stages of a degree you will be able to tailor your coursework to fit your specific needs. U.S. degrees are recognized throughout the world for their excellence. your specific needs. U.S. degrees are recognized throughout the world for their excellence.
Admission Requirements :
The criteria for enrolment in a University vary depending on the institution. But generally besides the official translated documents, you will need to show:
Evidence of secondary and pre-school study, Educational certificates (Attested by Principal or UNITI Foundation).
Evidence of Under Graduate study, Degree Marks Sheets and Certificates in Sealed cover (Transcripts Attested by University Registrar or UNITI foundation)
Evidence of English knowledge/level. For example, TOEFL / IELTS and GRE / GMAT / SAT.
3 Recommendation Letters in sealed covers from the Head of the Department.
Statement of Purpose and resume.
Affidavit of support from the sponsor on Rs. 10/- stamps paper (Notarized)
Photocopy of Passport.
Photocopy of Achievements
Experience Letter (if any)
VISA Required Documents :
HDFC Bank Receipt :
Visa Application Fee (MRV Fee): US $160 in Indian Rupee equivalent at consular rate of exchange. Rupee amount at current rate of exchange (Rs. 74/-) is Rs. 11,840/-
Completed Application Form DS-160
Passport valid for travel to the United States and with a validity date at least six months beyond the applicant’s intended period of stay in the United States
One colored photograph (50 x 50mm) for each applicant, showing a full face, without head covering, against a light background.
For F1 visa applicants, a completed Form I-20
Original TOEFL scores and SAT, GRE, GMAT scores. (As applicable) Students going to the United States to earn a Bachelor’s degree should bring their most recent mark sheets or graduation certificates.
Students going the United States to earn a Ph.D. degree should bring their original undergraduate degree and mark sheets/Transcripts.
Spouses and minor children accompanying the student to the United States should bring marriage certificates, wedding photos, and birth certificates with them to the interview, to prove the relationship between themselves and the principal applicant.
USA Universities List :
Midwestern State University (http://mwsu.edu)
Michigan Tech University (http://www.mtu.edu)
Troy State University (http://troy.edu)
California State University (http://csumb.edu)
Arkansas State University (http://www.astate.edu)
Gannon University (www.gannon.edu)
University of New Haven (www.unh.edu)
Mississippi College (www.mc.edu)
University of Bridgeport (www.bridgeport.edu)
Oklahoma City University (www.okcu.edu)
University of Findlay (www.findlay.edu)
Lawrence Technological University (www.ltu.edu)